Maite Gonzalez was born on May 6th 1994 to two immigrant parents. She is the eldest of two and lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. She enjoys reading, writing, drawing and watching movies in her spare time. Currently, she is beginning her sophomore year in college at BMCC and is still confused as to what to major in, although she considering majoring in Sociology and double minoring in Multimedia Programing and Creative Writing. Recently she has been promoted to manager at her job and is enjoying every minute of it. She hopes to be self-employed one day and possibly even own her own business.
Here are some fun facts about Myself:
- I used to have a pet rabbit.
- My favorite color is Blue.
- BMCC is the third university I has been enrolled in since graduating high school in 2012."
- Both my parents have teaching degrees
- I hate proof reading
- I does not like tea but really likes coffee